One of the recent works I have done is the editing of the book titled 101 Secrets of Project Risk Management by Manoj Yadav.
Being a management student myself, I really found it a fun and learning experience while I edited this one. It has some really good ideas and approaches that will help one as he’she climbs the ladder of success. Not to forget how sometimes we had to discuss before moving on with a certain idea or words/phrases. It is always good when you have a discussion to clear the air than act obsolete or rigid. Both of us learnt through this one!
This one got recently published by one of the famous publishing houses in India, Vitasta Publishing. And I hope he has many such successes in life and allows me to be part of each book of his! 😉
About the Author:
MANOJ YADAV is a pioneer in IT Risk Management. He is a president s select member of Leader Excellence at Harvard Square, MA, USA. He has 14+ years of diverse IT experience with Fortune 500 clients. He has audited 150+ projects and interviewed 300+ corporate leaders in various roles with leading MNCs. He is PMP, ITIL, ISO 9001:2015 certified with Finance and Marketing certifications from leading international universities. He graduated in Computer Engineering from VJTI, Mumbai. He has a multi-talented personality and is good at singing, table tennis, and carrom. A top writer in Quora, he has reach of 1,00,000+ readers across the globe and 13,500+ followers on LinkedIn.
101 SECRETS OF PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT is a comprehensive book that presents a practical approach to project management which can be implemented from day one. A 3-in-1 book for effective decision making in aspects of project, operational risk, and quality management. It identifies 101 classes of risk or challenges that form 98% causes leading to unaccomplished project objectives with 500+ proven strategies to mitigate them.
Salient features of this book: –
• 3-in-1 book for effective decision making in aspects of project, operational risk, and quality management.
• 101 identified classes of risk or challenges that form 98% causes leading to unaccomplished project objectives.
• 500+ proven strategies to mitigate them and enable delivering world-class products/services to clients for better customer satisfaction.
• Considers a holistic view of the project, so useful for all industries
• A glossary section at the end for enabling students to understand book easily.
It has received praises from many which it truly deserves! Do check it out on Amazon!