How is everyone keeping these days? My days are moving quite well.
Today was the first day for the students and lots of positive vibes with the new batch. I really hope we will learn and spend some real exciting times.
Coming to the June 1 – 30 Challenge, today by hook or by crook I will be doing for both days ( June 5 and 6; already lagging behind :?:?)
Day 5 Five Favorite Foods
June 5, 1941. Robert Kraft, founder of Kraft Foods, was born.
Tell us about your five favorite foods or five favorite restaurants. You can also share five favorite recipes.
Alternative: Write about your least favorite foods or dining experiences!
Now, this is funny. With Ramadhan set to begin tomorrow, I need to tell you five favourite food of mine!
So here they are:
1. Hyderabadi Biryani – This is a the prime delicacy of Hyderabad, India. Meat, rice, yoghurt/curd, lots of fresh coriander + mint + green chillies paste and all the spices that you might have heard of, all mixed and layered to create this mouth watering dish.
The most amazing thing is we let the meat marinate for a few hours and then spread layers of rice on it. It is a long process, I’d share it some day with you, if you’d like to try it!!
2. Pani puri – The most famous and favourite snack of India. With little crispy balls filled with spicy water, they can send thrills down your system, as you try to stuff then in your mouth!!
3. Cakes – Cakes are something which I just can’t stop myself from. Neither can I control for the above two or the below ones, but cakes, soft and moist, less cream ones, are a pleasure you should give yourself. Leave the calorie count aside please! 😂😂
4. French fries – I don’t know even it qualifies to be here, but heck, it is food and I love it, so it is favourite food! Aren’t they just what you want when the hunger pangs strike at the most unexpected times! 😁😁
5. Noodles/Macaroni/Pasta – By any form or way you refer to it, I enjoy eating it with my kids. It really makes a fun filled experience when we slurp those lonngg noodles or the shaped ones. With various kinds of sauces and mix of veggies and chicken/mince meat, it is a complete treat!
So, that’s about the favourite food of mine!
If you read this and aren’t part of the challenge, do leave a comment telling me about your favourite food.
P.S. If the post seems hastily written one, please excuse me for it!
P.S.S. The moon has been sighted here, and tomorrow will be our first day of fasting! May the blessed month of Ramadhan be the time of Almighty’s mercy upon us all.
Lots of love and best wishes!