Seems like these are some real lucky days for me. Ever since I’ve begun seriously blogging, last five or six months to be true, I have learnt and got inspired all along. And on that come these real sweet awards for which my lovely friends nominate me. Recently, I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award, this being my second Lovely award! 😇😇
I am extremely thankful to Kat for nominating me for this. You should check out her blog. It has some real amazing reviews by her and is a real informative blog, about books, libraries around the world and movies too! Do check her blog out, you won’t be disappointed, for sure!!
So, here are the Rules!
# Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post. (Done)
# They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image. Here it is!
# Must add 7 facts about them.
** Well you’ve already heard a lot from my side. Now what facts am I to share!!
1. I am a mother of two adorable kids.
2. I am the eldest in my family. Aaahhh it still is a punishment sometimes! All wisdom is expected from you if you are the elder one.
3. I have a son, (other than those two kids) who adopted me as his mother. That’s a long story. :):)
4. I love window shopping. These days those windows are on the computer screen!😍
5. I prefer to remain silent than given clarifications and explanations.
6. My anger is like a bubble. It rises and *snap* it pops!
7. I believe “It is easy to forgive but too hard to forget!” 😦
# Then nominate 15 people! ( Trust me this is the hardest to do!)
2. Seeking to better
5. Glitter in the Ashesall my Arriane
7. Hammad Rais
8. C.M. Blackwood
9. Joseyphina’s world
10. The Next door Girl
11. Phelan Michael
12. Mary O’Green
13. Ana Spoke
14. SumitOfficial’s Blog
Seriously bloggers of mine, you should check them out. Surely, you will find them as fun as I do! They are amazing people and brilliant writers.
Good luck nominees…. Enjoy the fun of being nominated! 😄😄😅😅
Lots of love and best wishes to all my friends here on WordPress. 🙂