Today, I’m back, nominated for the Liebster award, by two wonderful bloggers!! Yayyy! 😂😂
So here I go!!
Liebster Award Rules:
#1. Thank the person who nominated you. Link back to their blog. ( Done!! )
#2. Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
Here it is:
#3. Share 11 random facts about yourself. (For both the nominations!)
Get ready to be bored!!😂😂
i) I am from Hyderabad, India.
ii) I love reading and writing, you know that by now!
iii) I teach English at school, which is hard considering we are nonnative speakers, and reading is a dying habit here, sadly!
iv) I always step out of the house, with my Hijab in order. I feel secure and more confident with it. People respect me for what I am, not how I look!!
v) If you meet me, I come around as a quiet, reserved, introvert kind of woman, to that extent that people call me arrogant (they feel I don’t talk ’cause of pride!!) But once I am into that comfort zone with someone, I take a complete turn around!
vi) My wish is to travel the whole world!
vii) I make friends easily and most of them drift away soon. Guess I become unbearable after a period of time.
viii) I am a questionnaire! I love asking questions. Investigative 😎
ix) I can watch Disney movies anytime, any day! My favorite being Beauty and the Beast!
x) I have a strange habit….. My mind is always having a conversation in itself. Sometimes I am talking to my characters or they are talking to themselves while I am observing them! Spooky right? 😓😓
Last one…. xi) Don’t know now what to say….. Let’s put it this way… U could ask me any question! If appropriate I’d love to answer!
#4. Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
Questions by Kaushal:
OK, so the questions for me were:
1. What would you do if you got $50000?
** I would keep some of it for my kids and the rest for a school and book shop I wish to own!
2. What is it that makes you unique?(Any three things)
** My words, my smile, my habits.
3. What is your favourite colour? why?
** Black and white. Black reminds me of seriousness, solemness and ends. White reminds of purity, chastity, peace and gives a soothing feeling!
4. Outsider or insider?
** Insider. I prefer staying inside and doing things I love to do, read, write or talk. (I am a chatterbox!!)
5. Pet lover or hater?
** Love pets when they belong to others. Not one till date that I had of my own!! No thank you please!
6. Your views on a little pot aquarium in your room.
**Would be a hard thing to manage!
7. Arranged or Love marriage- preference?
** Already married. Arranged one! Prefer the same.
8. Success or Family- more important?
** Family. What would I do with success without them?
9. Do you believe in past sins and re-birth philosophy?
** Not in past sins or rebirth as such. I firmly believe in the Judgement Day when we will be accountable for our deeds when we will be standing before the Almighty, when He will raise us again.
10. What is your favourite number? Why?
**No favourite numbers!
11. Can you leave your country if you’ll get better future promises in any other country and settle down there?
** This might surprise many, we returned back to India after living abroad. So, I prefer to be in my own country and settle down here. I want to make my career/job/work promising in my own nation.
Questions by Strikedbyepicness:
#1. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
** My books and tea!
2. Summer or winter?
** Summer. I keep falling sick in winter often.
3.What genre of music do you most prefer?
** Soft romantic music, sometimes sad songs, and occasionally fast and peppy ones!
4. What is something that you have done and are proud of?
** My decision to teach.
5. What is your favourite animal/ creature/ insect?
** The Tiger. Something about the animal mesmerizes me. Otherwise I prefer to stay miles away from any of these.
6. What is one thing that you are afraid of?
** Losing my loved ones.
7. What is the best book/ novel/ magazine/ comic that you have ever read?
** The book which I always read, the best for the mankind, The Quran.
8. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
** My eyes and my ability to motivate people around me.
9. If you were given any superpower, what would you choose?
** The ability to fly. Superman kind!
10. If you had to change one thing about the world, what would you change?
** Probably change the mindset people have, regarding innumerable things – nature destruction, poverty, discrimination due to various reasons, female foeticide, abuse of the weaker, etc.
11. What are your aims for the future?
** Just grow as a human, be known as humane and having my books someday on bookshelves! 😇
#5. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
Nominees from me:
1. Miss Gentileschi
3. Life is all about PAIN
4. Just blue Dutch
5. Dreamers Daydreams
8. Jesse Dwight
11. Misfit Spirit
#6. Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
#7. Copy the rules into your post.
Questions for the nominees:
1. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to try/attempt?
2. Preference: Tea or coffee?
3. What genre of music/books catch your ears/eyes?
4. Which character of the fiction world, is close to your dream partner?
5. What is your favourite food/drink?
6. What is the one thing, without which you can’t step outdoors?
7. What is the best thing to have happened to you?
8. Which character of books/history would you like to recreate?
9. What would you choose, magic or might?
10. If you had to change something about you, what would it be?
11. Which would you call your dream destination?
Hope you all have fun doing this award as much as I did! Though it was quite a tough thing, specially combining both at one place, had to do this as they were pending since long.
Good luck bloggers!