My first ever award Nomination!!!
Just can’t believe it!😂
First things first. Thanks Mystery mind of mine (well I don’t know the name, so please forgive me!) for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Do check out her awesome blog. I love the mystery around the blogger!
Well I was nominated today and I couldn’t control my excitement! It thrills me and so here I am!
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
Here goes the award badge!
2. Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions I had to answer:
1. The best book/novel that you have read so far?
A. If you could see me now by Cecelia Ahern and Forty Rules of Love.
2. Favourite holiday destination?
A. Basically any place away from work! Would love to go to Paris and beaches all over the world!
3.The most spontaneous thing that you have ever done?
A. That’s a real nervy one! Changed my profession. 😉
4. If you could time travel, would you go back in time or go toward the future?
A. I would love to go back in time! I have a fascination for old things and history.
5. Favourite food?
A. Indian food anytime. But something I can’t resist is Grilled Chicken, Pizzas, Cakes and Tea/Coffee! (Not fair to ask to tell a favourite!) 😉
6. Favourite music genre?
A. Anything with soft romantic music, and touching lyrics. Not much into it!
7. If given a chance, would you want to change anything in life?
A. No! I am a content person and believe in contentment. “What wasn’t given to me, wasn’t good enough for me”, my firm belief! 😎
8. The best quote that you have ever come up with?
A. Nothing stays forever, with time things change!
9. If you could be a character from a novel or a movie, which one would it be?
A. Many of them! A few ould be – Alex Cross of James Patterson’s Alex Cross series; Robert Langdon, a Dan Brown creation; Darci from Forever trilogy by Jude Deveraux and so on! 😉
10. The best place that you have ever visited?
A. That’s a religious place I have been and I still long to go there again and forever if I could! 🙂
11. Sweetest memory?
A. The birth of my kids!
Random facts about me!
1. I am a Capricornian.
2. I work as a teacher in a girls school.
3. I love reading and writing romance!
4. I wrote my first story when I was in grade 9.
5. All of my works, which I had written earlier are lost!
6. I am a quiet person, unless I “connect” with a person.
7. I want to own many many many books!
8. I make friends easily, later they drift away, so I decide I won’t make new friends. Then I repeat the cycle. 🙂
9. I prefer writing fiction than real events of my life.
10. I prefer reading to sleeping. Could be termed as partial insomniac!
11. I love baking!
My nominees for this award
Questions for the nominees
1. Who inspired you to write?
2. Which novel or character do you feel quite close to yourself?
3. What attracts you to a book/novel/story?
4. What would you do if for one day you could become invisible?
5. Favourite fairy tale character!
6. Any recurrent dream/nightmare.
7. Which author/writer/novelist would you like to meet?
8. Where do you get the most amazing thoughts and ideas for writing?
10. The most important person in life.
11. I want to be remembered as…….
Stay happy and blessed!
Best wishes to all fellow bloggers.